Saturday, January 31, 2009

B-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuR it's COLD!!

This morning around 8:00 am we get a phone call and it's Brooklynn asking if her and Grandpa Brooks can go get breakfast at McDonald's, of course he says sure I'd love to, so he gets kind of dressed in his cozy's and a hat to cover his bedhead although there are not alot of hats that look good on Brooks his head is gi-normas, so no hat looks good on him but it did cover the bedhead. Anyways back to what I wanted to say about how cold it has been, this morning, it has been so cold that there was an inch of frost on the trees, it was so beautiful. I hate the cold but it does make for some beautiful scenery. So after the trip to McDonald's and breakfast with the Webster's I had Brooks take me down to the river to take some pictures. The pictures do not give how beautiful and peaceful it was. But here are a few pictures we took.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous is the word! thanks for sharing. so when is the surgery? love ya