Saturday, January 17, 2009

That's a cute baby bump!!!

Cam and Brandy came to visit today what a good time we had. I just love that cute baby bump. Just before they came I heard someone at the door thinking it was Cam and Brandy I hurried down the stairs to greet them only to find Brooks trying to get the key in the lock, I knew as soon as I opened the door something was wrong. He looked at me and said it has happened again, only I would know what he was talking about, his shoulder has been injured again, the bad thing is that it's not the shoulder that he has had four surgeries on, it was his good shoulder. I asked him what had happened and he said he was outside counting lumber when he walked across a thin layer of ice and went down, he said the minute he hit he knew something was wrong and he had heard a huge pop! So just a couple of minutes after Brandy and Cam got here Brooks was off to the insta care only to find out we will probally be going thru another surgery. We we're so happy to have Cam and Brandy here, I hope they had as good of time as we did, just chatting, going to lunch at Carrabaa's and then going to Babies 'R' Us, I have such fun going into stores where there is so much excitment, just watching the new parents picking out what they know their babies will need, and with so much antisipation. It is so exciting for me and grandpa Brooks to watch our family grow!!! We are anxious to welcome two new ones into the family this year. I just want to let Camron, Brandy, Candace, Wade know how much we love them and the choices they have made in their lives.

1 comment:

Reeders said...

We had a ton of fun! I'm so glad that we came down. Thanks for everything!