Saturday, February 7, 2009

29 and it's hard to believe!

Our baby is now 29 years old today. Happy Birthday we love you. It's hard for us to think that we have been married 31 yrs, with two wonderful children and their spouses and our 2 beautiful granddaughter and 2 new ones on the way. In some ways I remember every detail of Candace's birth a little sooner than we expected. Brooks wanted to take Camron up to USU hill where they would sled and tube and Brooks said go to the bottom and catch Cam as he comes down, little did I know he would come down the hill alittle faster than both Brooks and I thought. I did catch him but I hit hard on by butt. After Brooks raced down the hill to see if we were alright I looked at him and said I think we will have this baby tonight, not knowing boy or girl. Brooks went to work that evening and an hour after he left I called him to say we need to go to the hospital I was in labor. So at 9:00 pm Feburary 7, 1980 our beautiful daughter was born. She has brought so many wonderful memories into our lives. I could not have asked for a better daughter than what she has become. She has blessed our lives with love, happiness and so much more.
Candace and I both worked on her birthday and it was a very busy Saturday so after work Brooks and I ordered pizza (Candace's favorite food)! and enjoyed the evening with the kids.
As you can see I took a picture of Candace and her favorite food. The other picture is one of my beautiful girls being kind of silly.

No comments: