Sunday, November 30, 2008

Silly Girl

A couple of weeks ago Brooklynn decided she wanted to take her princeses swimming, little did I know that she was going into the bathroom and putting her swimsuit on the one that I keep here at the house. I thought she was in the bathroom on the stool just standing helping the princeses swim in the sink. I was in the other room rocking Anniston so she could go down for her afternoon nap. When she fell asleep I went to put Annie in on our bed, passing the bathroom to see Brooklynn was not standing there, but in her swimming suit and in the sink with the princeses!!!! The water on and going all over the floor, (grateful for tile) she was having a ball!!!! Even with water all over the floor I could not help but laugh seeing her the sink. As you can see she doesn't fit in the sink like she did when she was a baby. I had a pretty good laugh even though there was a mess to clean up. How can you get mad at that adorable face? My grandkids give me such joy and happiness, and I can't wait for the new one to get here next week Dec 8 we find out boy or girl. Brooks thinks boy, I think girl. No matter what the sex we have been blessed to be their grandparents.

2 comments:

Reeders said...

That is so cute! I'm definately looking forward to things like that! To be honest with you, I've been thinking girl a lot lately too. So we'll see!

Anonymous said...

you are so blessed to have such fun in you life. She is so adorable,and so is her sister.And it is fun for me to be able to watch them grow. I love it! mom