are a little blurry
Halloween 2008 we had the most adorable Cowgirl and Indian trick or treat at our house. Every year Candace outdoes herself getting the kids ready for Halloween. Brooks and I enjoy seeing them everytime. It brings back memories of the Halloweens when I was a kid, the carnival at the elementary, the costume parade, the fish ponds and other games, and the big cake walk, I would always try to win, because Deb's birthday (my sister) was the next day. I would sometimes win and bring a cake home that was made by who knows who and it really never got ate, I have a feeling that the reason why is now that I am older and wiser, we never knew who made that cake. I will never eat anything that I don't know who cooked or baked it. Sorry but true! Even when we go to church functions or pot lucks, I need to know who made it.
Is anyone else like that? Back to halloween I do enjoy seeing how creative people can be, my creativity was putting a tattoo of a spider on my cheek oh well!!!
1 comment:
I'm with you. I cannot eat anything that I don't know who made it. Even some of the people I do know I would never eat something from their houses! Maybe that's why I have to know.
Post a Comment