Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Best Money We Have Spent

Brooks' and I just got back from another great ride on the motorcycle, and we have decided it has probally been the best money we have spent. It allows us to go places we probally wouldn't have gone in a car. There is something different when your riding on the bike and looking at the beauty of the fall colors, you just feel closer to the scenery. We don't talk much on the bike but we both have had such a great time traveling on it. Today we took the drive from Woodland down thru Hanna and back thru Strawberry and down thru Daniels Canyon all in all we drove about 200 miles in a matter of 4 hours. We stopped in Hanna and had lunch at what people call the Hanna Hilton which is a little cafe-bar, 1/2 of the cabin is the restaurant the 1/4 the restrooms and the other 1/4 is what I guess the people of Hanna would call a sports bar. Only in a little town in Utah. I'm posting a few pictures of our ride, I hope those who read my blog if any other than family will enjoy them and if you get down this way in the next weekend or so you can see the beautiful fall colors that surround us. We love where we live, (wish family was closer). I want to let you know that we are truly blessed to live in a state where there is such beauty and close enough that we can enjoy it every day.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is a really cool stone face! What a beautiful trip you took.

Britt said...

Beautiful pictures. I need to take advantage of the beautiful foilage and take some pictures too.

Reeders said...

Looks absolutely gorgeous! That bike has definately given you guys a lot of fun things to do. I bet it was totally worth the money!