Monday, July 21, 2008

Wow! How fast can a Summer Go!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it has been awhile since I posted but everytime I think about posting it is late at night and I get to the point of uploading some pictures and I talk myself out of doing it, so here it goes for catching up on several months. Camron's birthday and Mothers Day, Memorial Day Fathers Day has come and gone. Brooklynn celebrated her 5th birthday almost the whole week starting with Grandma great coming down on Monday and spending the whole day with us, Brooklynn loves spending time with her she is such a fun great G. Then on Wednesday she had her birthday party going to the zoo with her aunts and cousins on the Webster side of the family, Gr Ruth, Gr Lynn, Gr Brooks and myself all had to work that day but that evening we all got together at the clubhouse went swimming had pizza cake and ice cream and finally opened presents. Brooklynn had so much fun it is hard to believe that she is five years old and will be off to kindergarten this fall. This summer has been full of fun with the grandkids, Grandpa Brooks and I had them just last week for a sleepover while the mom and dad went on an overnighter that was well deserved, I must say that they are both very good parents who love their kids so much. I thought we would have them until at least 9:00 pm the following evening but they hurried home because they missed them. I must say I can understand why they are both such good kids, (most of the time).
The 4th of July weekend was spent on the motorcycle driving up thru Mirror Lake and over to Bear Lake and down thru beautiful Logan Canyon, that has to be one of our favorites. That evening we went to dinner with Camron and Brandy, they are such a cute couple, we love them both wish you lived closer so we could spend more time together. When we were in Logan the Logan's Run car rally was going on so on the way back to the hotel from dinner we went aroung by the temple it was just as the sun was setting boy it was beautiful, we have truly been blessed to live in such a great country and such a beautiful state. On Sunday we went to mom's for Sunday dinner and when we got there Brooks and I talked mom into going on a motorcycle ride. I can say it kind of surprised me that it didn't take alot of talking to get her on the bike. I think mom actually enjoyed it. When you're on the bike the scenery is alot more vivid than just riding in a car. I love it! We have also gone on several rides thru East Canyon, Ogden Canyon over to Huntsville and home again. Last weekend we went on a ride with Tammy and John some friends from our ward we had a really nice ride and went up and rode the Alpine Loop dropping into Sundance what a great ride, the smell of the wild flowers is unbelievable. Brooks and I are a little jealous that John is going up to the Black Hills this coming week what a beautiful ride that will be once you get out of Wyomning unless you do the Tetons.
But I have to say the best of best is spending time with our two beautiful Brooklynn and Anniston they are so adorable, we have such fun from running thru the sprinklers to watching for rolly pollies, and the butterfly that comes back every summer to watch us they are just the best blessing.
Our Little Angels!
Mom, if you are reading this I do have a picture of you on the motorcycle, I took it with my cell phone camera so I haven 't been able to upload it to this page yet but I will. Hope to post a little more often, but I'm not promising.

No comments: