Monday, May 12, 2008

Camron's 30th and Moms Day

Well yesterday was a special day it was Camron's 30th birthday and Mothers Day all wrapped into one. Brooks and I stayed in Ogden with the intentions of going to the Praire Schooner for dinner but when we got there it was already close to 8:00 and it was still a 40 to 60 minute wait so we had room service at the Marriott (not bad). On Sunday we headed to Wellsville it was a nice day I can't believe it has been 30 years since Camron was born. He has been such a blessing in our lives such a fine man he has turned out to be. We are very proud of him. It was nice to see him and Brandy again, we sure do wish they lived closer so we could spend more time with them. It was also nice to see my family, we are really blessed to be such a close family and to share such special times together. We are really grateful for my mom she is so thoughtful of all of us, I hope she know how grateful & blessed we are to have her as our mother, the lifes lessons she has taught us, and her loving ways and all times she has gone out of her way to help. We Love You!!!! The day was truly enjoyable.
After getting home we went to Candace and Wade's to wish her a Happy Mother's day. I look at our daughter and think what a great little mom's she has become. Brooklynn and Anniston are such wonderful children, they brings such happiness into mine and Brooks' life.
Oh and by the way if I haven't told any of you thank-you know that I'm grateful I am for the Mothers Day gifts. I can't wait to use the gift card and the gardening gift that I was given I think both kids must have benn on the same page. Now if the weather would get nice so I could use them. Well signing off. Thanks again for such a nice day!!!!!!!! Love to you all.

1 comment:

Reeders said...

Thanks! I'm not sure how I'm supposed to respond to things yet. I don't know if I should comment back on my own post or if I comment back to you on yours. So I'll try it this way. Let me know which way I'm supposed to do it! White Pine is about a four mile hike up starting at Tony Grove. So it's just another glacial lake above Tony Grove. It would be so much fun if you guys came up one weekend and we went up there! I would love it! It was so beautiful up there. And there were a ton of people up there with kids, so it would be great if Wade and Candace and the kids came too! Talk to you later. Love ya!