Yesterday was a great day for Brooks and I has we traveled up to Cache Valley to see our little Anders and family. He has grown so much since we saw him last, he has starting to say a few words, like dada, mama, but whats so amazing is how he is walking, he's not even ten months yet. He has such beautiful bright blue eyes, and he is just full of energy. He also has four teeth now two bottom and two on the top. He has a great smile and his eyes just light up when he sees his mom or dad. I loved the fact that he seems to know who Grandpa Brooks and Grandma Kathy were even though it has been two months since we seen him last. He certainly loves his Grandma-Great (thanks mom for being there for Cam and Brandy and Anders), oh and by the way I am jealous that he gets to spend so much time with him, but also very grateful he gets to be with you. Our little family is continuing to get bigger. It is so much fun to see each one of them develop their own little personalities. It's also fun to see all of our grandkids together. They are all so beautiful and so much fun. Brooklynn is growing up way to fast it's hard to believe she will be seven in June, it seems like yesterday that she was just a little one herself, she is now reading very well and is just such a smart little girl, she loves tumbling and has mastered the backflip. Then there is our Anniston she is such a sweet tender-hearted sneaky little girl. She loves babies and loves to show it sometimes in a little more than a tender way. I love my time with her she is has such a subborn side to her once she gets something on her mind she doesn't stop until she gets her way. Last but not least is our beautiful brown eyed Hawkins he is growing so fast too, he is now almost six months and is such a good natured baby, very content. He likes to always have someone in the room, he is ok for around five minutes then he realizes he is by himself and starts to use his cute little voice. His little laugh just tickles me he has such a big smile with those great big brown eyes. As you can see I am in love with each one of my grandkids. I'm also grateful for Camron and Brandy, Wade and Candace and the wonderful loving parents that they all have become. I know that my grandkids have great parents that love them and teach them the things that they need to know at each age as they grow. Here are some of the pictures taken yesterday and recently.
Zion 2015
11 years ago


1 comment:
OH. MY. GOSH! That picture of all the grandkids is darling!! I love it!
Post a Comment