Brandy has tagged me to be scrap honest, so here it goes.
1. When I was a junior in high school I wanted to become a hairdresser until I remembered the hair cuts I gave my doll when I was younger, and I began to think that was not such a good idea!
2. Like Brandy I'm not one for candy, cake or ice cream, give me a bag of salt and vinegar or just plain potato chips and I would be happy. It's the after I ate the bag of chips I would not like myself so much. I have always been the one that has had to watch everything I eat. My whole married life as been the weight roller coaster, but as I think back it was even before then I was always the one friend that weighed the most. I have now become comfortable with myself although I will always try to keep the weight off.
3. I wish I would have become a RN like I wanted to, I got married when I was 18 and always told myself that I would go back to school when my kids were grown. Well that never happened. I guess I am somewhat in the medical field as a Pharmacy Technician, and I feel that I am too old to try to go back to school.
4. I have always regretted letting Camron coming back to Utah to finish school. We were living in Moses Lake Wa at the time and Camron was not very happy with school or friends, and asked if he could go back to Utah, Brooks and I thought long and hard about it and finally let him. He moved back got a job and lived with Grandma Reeder. I will always regret what I missed out on during those two years we were apart. We are very proud of the man he has become.
5. One I'm not so proud of is when I was inactive in the church for about seven years of my life. I thought that going waterskiing, golfing, shopping was alot more fun than going to church, I didn't set a very good example for my kids, thankfully I have been blessed with two kids that had more of their dads thinking, that of being one to think on their own and not be so influenced by the example I was. I am also grateful for a very Loving Heavenly Father that knew my faults. I must say that having the gospel in my life makes life so much more peaceful and content.
6. I love to watch Reality TV. Another truth I'm not so proud of. I start off watching the first episode and tell myself I won't watch it again, but sure enough the next week I am right there watching on. Can't wait for warmer weather and longer daylight so we can spend more time outside. One time three years ago when the bachelorette was on we were in CA on our last night there and I was determined to watch it, so I gave Brooks an Ambien about 45 minutes before it was to come on, let it be known I got to watch the final rose ceremony and Brooks got a great nights sleep not knowing what I had given him until the next morning. We have laughed about it several times since then.
7. I hate going anywhere by myself. I don't know how people can go to a movie, out to lunch, dinner and just sit there and enjoy themselves watching a movie or eating while reading a book. It's just not me. I will talk myself out of going somewhere if there is not someone to go with me.
8. When going long distances in a car, I would rather drive, even though I really don't like driving but it seems to me to make the time in a car go faster. Don't tell Brooks or he will make me drive everywhere.
9. I am so glad we bought our motorcycle it has been pure enjoyment for both Brooks and I. You may not talk alot while your riding but just seeing some of the beautiful scenery that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with. It's just not the same when you are riding in a car. I would like to learn to drive a motorcycle but then I wouldn't be able to ride with Brooks or look at the scenery.
10. To be scrap honest with you this little exercise has been alot harder than I thought it was going to be.
I will tag the first seven people that read my blog, So, the ones that read my blog Brandy has already tagged. If you want to think of another ten scrap honest things about yourself go for it!
2 comments:
Those are great! Thanks for doing that. I can't help but just sit and laugh at the drugging part. I started to tell Cam about it last night and had a hard time getting through telling him the story because I was laughing so hard!
And by the way... I'm thankful you let Cam move back, because who knows what would have happened, or if I ever would have met him otherwise!
Post a Comment