Thursday after picking Brooklynn up from school, I was downstairs folding some clothes, I kept hearing Brooklynn and Anniston going up and down the stairs, I didn't pay to much attention to it because i could hear them laughing and talking, when I came upstairs which was about twenty miunutes this is what I found. You see my house is decorated with snowmen all different types and her and her little sister had gone up the stairs I don't know how many times taking them and placing them upstairs to play with them and the guys this included all the stuffed animals that keep getting accidentally left at my house. We have alot of fun when they are here with me after Annie went down for her nap Brooklynn wanted to go outside with her new boots and gloves and make a snow angel. I love how pretty it is when there is a snow storm and how clean and fresh it looks just like a Winter Wonderland.
Zion 2015
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment