Brooks and I purchased a motorcycle a couple of summers ago and really have enjoyed riding. Hopefully I will be able to document some of our adventures we will take this year. I hope that I will be able to keep up this new blogspot sort of as a journal. I guess I could make it one of my new years resolutions to write in it everyday. The two pictures are of a short trip we took up to Cache Valley and Logan Canyon last Sept. 07, what a good time we had. Hopefully we will be able to take alot more short trips like this one to different sights.
Today was New Years Day, went to breakfast with the kids then came home and took it easy then put away the Christmas decorations of 2007 hard to beleive it is all over once again. Back to work tommorrow, not looking forward to it.
Zion 2015
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment